Sunday, November 6, 2011

taking a break?

First, I was like "What the fuck?" but I gave it a try because I want to learn the secret.

I watched The Secret and it revealed the Law of Attraction to me. It implies that thoughts make things thus people should not focus on thinking about what they do not want in life but instead they should think more of what they want in life. The key is not thinking about HOW you will get to it but the key is having that inner joy and happiness in life as if you already have it. It's what you think that you attract so you should not think often of what you do not want to attract.


If someone is lost and needing motivation, I suggest you give it a shot. ( I know you will think, "What the fuck, you poser optimist?" ) But there are so many things that you might miss: The Secret to Money, Relationships, Health, Youth, Life and so on - just give it a try. Then after that you can cuss me.. lols

I've been psyching myself away from negative thoughts for quite sometime now and I'm feeling good about it. Maybe the secret just works.

After watching the movie, this quote from Paulo Coelho just came to my thought: "When you really want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you achieve it". Maybe he knows the secret too. :)


Nevermind.. "What the fuck did i type again?".

2 comments:

  1. I heard a guest speaker from the film got arrested on three accounts of manslaughter.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Arthur_Ray

    That was weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the effect of psyching myself didn't even last for a week >.< lols.. maybe i just really need something to get me high and motivated..

    ReplyDelete