Tuesday, November 22, 2011

prozacWILLsaveUS

toTHEomniBEING,
I dunno what's with all these nightmares I'm having - getting shoot, cut, bleed to death and all horrible things. Even in my sleep, I can't find peace of mind. Oh God! Please have mercy. I'm very thankful that at least now I get to talk with people just to make myself forget I'm forever alone and never mind lols.. Amen.
~thePATHETICcreature

toTHOSEofMYfriendsWHOcare,
I thank the omni being that even shit happens most of the time, I still have friends who can deal with my awkwardness and my mental instability. Sometimes I just need to tire myself out of laughing unreasonably. Please bare with me if I talk about so many things. I just need to unwind.
~theFORTUNATEmentallyILL

toYOUwhoDOESN'Tcare,
Why won't you take me out to somewhere? lols.. If you only know how badly I need someone to talk to. Maybe we really should, idk or not. Never mind. I'm just a sister after all - at least I got sibling-zoned. Worse than friendzoned. gfhgghdhyujtfdthg hgfjghuyyuiyty. If you happen to understand, I hope you would.. Someday. ... ...
~theONEyouSIBLINGzoned

toMYdarkPASTnotSOdarkNOW,
It seems so long like we haven't talked for years that seem forever. I just want to say "Hi", "How are you?" and "I hope you are doing fine". Sorry if I had been too stubborn and sorry that I fucked up and messed everything. I hope you are not hating me now though I know you won't talk to me by any chance again.
~yourDARKESTpast

toYOUwhoever,
I thought I've seen the light but I was mistaken again. :)) I don't care if you get back with your bitch.. HOHOHO, I understand she's just the only choice you have at the moment. Your bad, there will be no way I'd get back on you :P
~someoneTOOawesomeTObeYOURbitch

No comments:

Post a Comment